Saturday 31 October 2015

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I found Shaun!

While I wish today's mani had been a bit more creative I still like it. I had some cool original ideas, but I just didn't have the time to do them. On the bright side they can transcend holidays!

Even though this are simple I still of course had to stick to the Halloween Theme. This was the perfect day to use my Born Pretty Store Halloween Stickers. I was a bit iffy about them at first because imo nail stickers can be hit and miss. In this case it was a hit! The stickers were easy to take off the paper and easy to place(using tweezers). I will admit I did try placing them with my fingers at first, but it's hard since they are so tiny. I ended up losing a small bat(But Shaun[He has a name now] has since been located on my elbow!) They lay down flat, and even though the sticker extends past the actual image since it is clear it blends in perfectly. You can even have the stickers overlap and the few clear mm don't affect the image under it. When you are done just cover it with top coat and you're ready to go!

If you would like to try some of these, head over here on Born Pretty Store's website where you can find them on sale for $0.99 USD each. You can never be too early for Halloween! And you can use our 10% discount code (EAL91) AND they have free shipping!

So what are you guys dressing up for Halloween? I'm going as Kanye West.



*Products sent for honest review

2 comments:

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...