Wednesday 30 September 2015

No Efforticure!

So most of the time my nails aren't actually painted all crazy, with fab designs the kids want to copy. I usually only wear out my design if it can replicated it on my other hand, or I can create something similar on the other hand. Most of the time they are just one plain colour. Boring, I know. But even I get tired of it after a couple days(I have never been a paint your nails ever day person), so I have to jazz it up. With a few strips of striping tape, a gold stud and textured polish(Zoya Tomoko), I have turned Sally Hansens Alchemy, a tipwear nightmare, into a delightful sparkly piece of art.

Do you recycle manicures?

 Ps. I topcoated everything.

4 comments:

  1. That's pretty, I like the idea of recycling. I'm just more of a paint my nails everyday kind of girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely recycle, I like to change my manicure often :-) This manicure is simply gorgeous, perfect combination of colours! And your nails are super-sexy and super-beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely do. I get bored easily and plain colours, especially when wearing creams. I may like the colour, but after a couple of days it just needs a bit of an oomf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous colors together! I usually wear my nail art on my left hand for a week, with a solid color on the right.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...