Thursday 20 August 2015

Mandatory Mani

I feel like this is a mandatory manicure for anyone that has pointy nails. Watermelons. You just have to do it at some point. So this is my time/I wanted to do it before it started to feel like autumn.

I started with my base of Running in Circles then with acrylic paint I added the pink and white. Finally I painstakingly added the black glitter which is Ninja Polish Sticks and Stones. That took the longest time, trying to pick out the small black glitter from the white glitter. Love how it looks even though he glitter was a pain.


Here's running in circles on it's own. I have actually swatched it before, but this is too pretty to not show again!


5 comments:

  1. I like the way you created the water melon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is seriously beautiful! The thought of sorting out glitter like that made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have pointy nails and I still have not done watermelons, but i have done strawberries. Also, these are amazingly gorgeous in every way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I am literally obsessed with how famous you are. Go to reason #5. And for real, I am not making fun of you or trying to make you feel bad. I genuinely think you are bad-ass! http://www.rantchic.com/2015/07/29/15-horrible-things-you-should-never-do-to-your-nails/?utm_campaign=RantChicFB&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

      Delete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...