Friday 3 July 2015

I need an affirmation

Hopefully I will have a light box this weekend because I hate taking so many pictures now.

Today I have some Take That nails for you guys. I haven't done any in a while! I know how you all missed them. My friend and I were actually going to go and see them, but Jason left so what was the point. That being said we did see them in Cinemas. Overall it was a fantastic show, but you can't really beat a bunch of middle aged men dancing. These nails were inspired by the live version of the song Affirmation from their last album Progress. Watch the video below. I was telling my friend their costumes reminded me of a cult. Just something I though of.

Also fun titbit: I don't think Gary Barlow sweats. Moist at points, but never a full blown sweat. Witchcraft.




4 comments:

  1. Haha. I'm gonna look out for that now. I can't say I'd ever notice the lack of errm, liquid.
    They do seem a little odd with three don't they. I could cope with four but three just doesn't look right some how. Anyway, lovely mani - looks really cool x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I've never seen them live, but I would LOVE to! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails totally match, awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, so much eye-catching! :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...