Saturday 16 May 2015

I don't know how I feel about these...

The title is pretty self explanatory. I'm not sure I'm loving these manicures.

The first one is this manicure using the Born Pretty Store plate in BP-L007. A large stamping plate with for the most part a lot of elegant patterns. I started with a base of Sally Hansen's Lady Luck and stamped over it with OPI's Alpine Snow. I personally think the pattern I used was a bit too much with the polish under it.



The second manicure that I'm on the fence about is another one using a Born Pretty stamping plate in BP36. For this I stamped over a stamp over Barry M Rose Hip with some random pink foil I have had for years and Barry M's Dusty Mauve. Honestly I like the idea of this, but I'm not sure the mauve worked as it looks waaay more brown on the nail.


All that being said I did find it easy to use the stamping plates despite maybe not using the best colours :P If you would like the first plate it retails for $5.99 USD and the smaller plate for $1.99 USD. And you can use our 10% discount code: EAL91


*Products sent for honest review

6 comments:

  1. Well, I like both :) They both have nice colors, and the fact that you stamped twice on the second gives an interesting effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I like the image, but not sure about the quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like the effect you created in the second mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you crazy, I love both of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see what you mean about the first mani maybe being a bit too busy with the crazy pretty polish underneath, but I still like it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the first manicure and stamping plate BP-L007 is amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...