Monday 11 May 2015

Do you like stars? Do you like stripes? Do you like stars AND stripes?

Well this is the post for you!

Today I have a couple sets of Incoco's Made in America, real polish, nail appliqué collection, which is available today(May 11th) on their website!

The first set I have is Lady Liberty, which is described as 'A sweet mix of stars, stripes, chevron, and hearts'.  My favorite(Without a u ;) ) part of this design was the tiny stars within the lines! Even though it is small and may not be noticed from afar, it's still a super clever idea!



Next I have Starsrtuck, which is probably the one I like best out of the two. It's described as 'A red, silver, and blue star-studded design'. I was a bit worried about these because when I peeled them off their backing I noticed they were on the thin side, and a bot transparent. Luckily once I put them on the nail that wasn't noticeable at all.


These are great for those of you who celebrate the 4th of July, are attending the opening of a Marvel film that involves Captain America, or you just really like stars and stripes. You can find them on their website for $8.99.

5 comments:

  1. I love both stars and stripes, and the second one the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute! Great for Memorial day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are awesome. already stocking up for memorial day

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...