Sunday 8 February 2015

Unintentional Wear Test - Barry M Majesty

As usual I am late with my A-Z challenge this week, but I have a good reason! Thursday I was going to do it, but then I had to transcribe a video. I don't know if you know anything about transcribing videos, but it is tedious. You sit there and type word for word what someone is saying, and what time in the video they started talking, and when they ended. Transcribing 5 minutes of dialogue takes about an hour, maybe a bit more. And if I have learnt anything from this it's clear to me that we say "Um" too much. Anyways through it all the polish I wore was Barry M Majesty. I ended up wearing the polish for days. Normally I would have wanted to take it off sooner, but it lasted sooooooo long.

Majesty is a champagne gold, textured glitter with both fine glitter and larger pieces. I goes on the nail a bit darker than the bottle looks. I used 2 easy coats, and it dried in no time at all. At the end of day two I put on 2 coats of clear polish and one coat of top coat.  It smoothed out easily. So easily that had I known I could have used only one coat of clear and one coat of top coat. It wore like iron for almost 7 days before it chipped. A+ from me!

No Topcoat Day 1


 Topcoat Day 6


4 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine what it must be like to transscribe a video! Do you actually also write the "um"s? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that was fun reading - and wow, I love it with top coat, it's super sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is beautiful! I love it with top coat, it is really stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...