Saturday 28 February 2015

Beware! The Blob(s)

This is going to be a short one. The other day I did another blobicure. This time I used Orly's Liquid Vinyl and Zoya's Tomoko, which is textured. Using textured polish was no harder than using regular polish. Although because it was a blob of it, I found it didn't texture like it normally does. Or at least i wasn't going to sit around and wait for it to :P  Even though Tomoko dried way slower than it normally would, overall this mani took less time to dry completely then the one that was 2 creams. So if you want to try this and don't want to wait as long for it to dry, use a textured polish.

By the way, I had Korean the other day and it was AMAZING. I was going to photograph it, but I ate it. Also I just thought to myself "I would love some kimchi. I wonder if it would taste good in cereal" followed by "No, kimchi is there for you to use not abuse."




6 comments:

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...