Saturday 3 January 2015

New Year's Resolution & A New Camera

Please forgive my photos for the next little while. I just got my new camera(A Canon 70D) and I'm trying to tinker with all the settings and figure it all out.

Today's manicure was a tough one. Not tough to do, but a tough idea to come up with. I wanted something to represent one of my New Years Resolution. And for the record my resolution is to get on stage more and get out to more auditions. I have some opportunities coming up that I don't want to miss out on and I just feel I need to get out there more. But HOW do you show that resolution on the nail? Well I figured I would do make it comedy and film theme, because comedy is mainly what I perform and film represents what I want to eventually do.





Back to the camera. I am SUPER excited to make videos with this camera. That is actually the main reason I bought it :P Now back to resolutions, do you have any?

4 comments:

  1. This is a pretty awesome mani! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome nail at as always! Good luck with your theme, I know you will kill it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do resolutions, but I like yours - it's a great one :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...