Tuesday 23 December 2014

"I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest"

That's a quote from the film Elf by the way. I love that movie, and last year when I watched it I may have cried(but I may not have...I did). It's just such a cheery movie and is one of the few movies I think Will Farrell is super funny in. I take my comedy seriously.

Today I'm actually doing a manicure I have done before. Candy Cane nails with a twist! I ADDED GREEN! I know exactly what you are thinking right now "Woah you are crazy! Changing the nail game like you are some sort of nail demon!" But that is the burden I must carry as a nail blogger.

So this manicure was simple. I started with a base of OPI Alpine Snow, then I used striping tape and used Barry M's Blood Orange, and Wet n Wild 416A(It's so old it has no name!). my only grievance was the fact that it smudged when I put top coat on :(

I want coffee(decaf).



5 comments:

  1. Now that is much more fun with the addition of green stripes to the traditional red and white. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for a funny Christmas movie and will definitely give Elf a go!
    Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see no smudging, only perfection. Seriously, beautiful nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your Candy Cane with a twist, it looks so Christmassy! :-) Merry Christmas! :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...