Monday 24 November 2014

Freddie Mercury- September 1946 – 24 November 1991

I was actually going to FINALLY post my A-Z Challenge today, as it slipped my mind and I totally neglected to post it to the blog. But I'm am pushing that back a day as this is somethiing I really want to post today.

So this is my Freddie Mercury mani. As it has been 23 years since he passes away. If you have been following me for a while you will know of my love for boy bands. You will also know that my love of Queen trumps that(and all other music for that matter). All them members were extremely talented, especially Freddie. Even though I am not in music I still look up to him as a writer.  I'm sad I never got to see Queen in their original lineup and if I ever invent time travel, that will be the first thing I do.

Pardon my stamping. I'm still a noob.



Plate is from MoYou London's Rockstar Collection and it's #8.

ETA Favourite Queen Song:
 

6 comments:

  1. Great mani. I love these colors. I love Queen too and I was so sad when Freddie Mercury passed. It was the end of an era and music has never been the same. My favorite song? No, not Bohemian Rhapsody. It's a classic but nope, I'm all for Sheer Heart Attack. I think because of the abrupt and apropos ending. I used to listen to it over and over ( and over). Your stamping turned out well. I have the hardest time with alignment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many songs that I like better than Bohemian Rhapsody(not to say I don't like it). But One that has always been my favourite has been Seven Seas of Rhye(which I decided I had to add to the post). I also love I Want It All, In The Lap of the Gods...Revisited, Don't Stop Me Now, The Show Must Go On, Princes of the Universe, and Was it All Worth It and any live version of Radio Ga Ga...I could name more, but I'll stop.

      Delete
  2. What a great mani - and I'm happy about the tribute to Freddie, he was indeed a great artist!
    I don't quite know which of Queen's songs to pick as my favourite, but Killer Queen, We are the Champions and We will rock you are all songs that I really like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mani rocks - a great tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that stamping plate was made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Queen! Love your mani! ♥

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...