Thursday 13 November 2014

A-Z Challenge - Copy Cat: Watercolour Flowers

It's that time of the week again! Time to do the A-Z Challenge. This week the letter was C and we had to go off of Copy Cat. For this manicure I decided to recreate someone elses mani with my own twist.

This is actually something that I had saved on my phone and was going to do eventually. It's originally done by the amazingly talented _lastrega. Mine was done using acrylic paint and white polish. The one thing I was trying to do was get my flowers to look solid, but bleed together. It kind of did that on my middle finger, but because the flowers dried quickly it was hard to bleed them.

I'm super please with how these turned out. I wasn't even going to wear them as a proper manicure, just some quick art. Does any one else ever do that every now and then? Just do art for the sake of art and then take it off right away?

Without Top Coat
 With Top Coat
 The Original
A photo posted by @_lastrega on
 

8 comments:

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...