Monday 27 October 2014

“If I cannot inspire love, I will cause fear!”

Today I have a simple manicure that was inspired by Wacky Laki's Frankenstein manicure. Loved how this turned out. It was SUPER simple and took no time and all. The green polish is Sinful Colors Hey, You! and the black accent nail is Orly Liquid Vinyl.

I only just realized October is almost over. I'm mostly sad about this because I feel like I didn't immerse myself in the Halloween spirit enough. And by immerse I mean I didn't watch enough horror films. I know I can watch them during all the other months, but there is something special about watching horror movies in October.

Cell Phone Photo(You can see the stitches a bit better)

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe that October is nearly over either! I think it's because the weather has behaved, so autumn has only just begun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither - November just right round the corner :(
    I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah this is flawless and perfect for Halloween! I am pretty sad I didn't get to watch Silence of the Lambs this year, but did I get to watch nightmare before christmas!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...