Saturday 11 October 2014

Candy Corn. The Worst Kind of Corn.

Up until last year candy corn was this mythical thing to me. I had always associated it with Halloween, but I had never really seen it before, so obviously I had never tried it before either. But last year all of that changed. My friends mother sent her a tin of candy, which included candy corn. So I knew I had to try it.

It was disgusting.

I can safely say it was one of the most vile things I have ever tried. I can only assume licking the bottom of Satan's, well worn, devil boots would be a more pleasant experience. I would even go as far as saying it's slightly worse than eating fondant off a cake.


For this I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Pull over, as well as China Glaze Staked to be Soaked.

8 comments:

  1. I love candy corn! I guess I'm weird like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a cool many - and your tips makes the candy corn look edgy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I too have always wondered what it tastes like, I always assumed it was sweet. Ugh, one day when I try it, I might agree with you, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried candy corn! It doesn't look that appealing but I guess it makes for great nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like candy corn much either, but I love the way your nails look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, I've never even seen candy corn with my own eyes, maybe I don't need to? ;) but your nails look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can't believe you only saw and tried candy corn for the first time last year!! But that stuff is NASTY! Yay for twinsie nails :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...