Sunday 28 September 2014

Louboutin Nails(Polish not included) & Meeting a dead man.

In case you haven't figured out from the title of this post, this has nothing to do with the super pricey Louboutin polishes. I MAY get the red one in the future just for novelty sake, but as of now I don't own it. But just because I don't have the polish, doesn't mean I can't have some Lubu nail fun!

For this manicure I used Orly Liquid Vinyl and I topped it off with some black rhinestones from KKCenterHk. I loved how despite the fact that they are rhinestones, they still look really subtle and they don't overpower. They add just enough to the manicure. Then on the underside of my nails I used Essie's Fishnet Stockings to mimic the bottom of the shoes. I like how this turned out, but I think I would have liked it a bit more had I done them now, as I have more of a free edge.



Time for a funny Toronto International Film Festival story! So one of the days I was there a couple of the girls came in and they were super excited. They had seen the "mean uncle" from Harry Potter. When they told me I asked them if they were sure. They told me they were positive. I then informed them that the man who played Uncle Dursley(Richard Griffiths) had died more than a year ago.

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks really cool with the black rhinestones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so gorgeous. I love the black rhinestones on the black polish. I can't imagine the time it took to painstakingly paint the undersides of your nails like that. It looks great! That is such a beautiful mani, it's both subtle and dramatic.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...