Monday 15 September 2014

I met Channing Tatum...Sort of.

So I have been SUPER busy the past few weeks due to working at a production company during TIFF(Toronto International Film Festival). I was going to post these nails on the first day of TIFF, but I was honestly too tired. A trend that continued throughout the whole festival. Then to top it off the when everything started to wrap up, I started getting sick. Blah! Anyway, here are the nails I did for the opening of TIFF.

The tux nail was inspired by Not Your Average Nails. I totally forgot to credit her on on Instagram, and I felt so bad. I NEVER do that :(  I'll probably give her a shout out at some point.


You probably want to know more about the title of the post, right? Well, throughout the festival I saw a ton of celebs. My days were generally spent in a lounge, either helping guests, or dealing with social media. Before the lounge would open we would have to fix up the room for the day. On this day I helped a girl carry some ice back to the room for the wine. So as we were filling up ice, Steve Carell, and Mark Ruffalo walk past us in the hall(you know as they would on a normal day). Now this was neat and all, but the girl I was with had made it clear that the celeb she wanted to see was Channing(She made that clear multiple times in the days prior). When we had finished collecting the ice we started back to our lounge. As we turned a corner guess who turns the corner from the opposite direction. Yes, Channing. The girl I was with stops dead in her tracks, looks at him, and says "HOLY SHIT!". She them proceeds to try and grab a photo with him(He said no as he was on a schedule). Then we proceeded back to the lounge. It was probably the most hilariously amazing 20 seconds of the entire festival for me. It was also kind of strange to watch, mainly because celebs don't make me giddy in that way. It was all just very surreal.

I have a couple other stories, that I'll probably share later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...