Monday 22 September 2014

Can never have too many Nail Vinyl manicures!

Here's just a quick post of a manicure I did a few weeks ago that I LOVED. For my base I use Picture Polish Mad Magenta, then I covered all the nails with some Nail Vinyls(both of which I used a few weeks ago in the Picture Polish Blog/Insta Fest 2014). Then I topped them all off with some Zoya Dahlia. I just love the contrast between the colours, but also the contrast between the texture vs. the non texture.


3 easy coats of Mad Magenta on her own. It's honestly the perfect bright pink for people who aren't massive fans of bright pink.

5 comments:

  1. I like this mix of textured vinyls and a cream - very grungy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mad Magenta is really beautiful :-) Your manicure is gorgeous! I love textured nail polishes and this contrast between the textures is really eye-catching! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a similar accent nail the other day and loved it, also with Nail Vynils :) Your glossy-matte interpretation is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The texture really adds so much to this look--very well done!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...