Tuesday 29 April 2014

Black and White Nails - SPIDERS EVERYWHERE!

Don't worry folks, there will be no photos of spiders in this post.

So I found 2 spiders today in my room. One of them was IN MY BED. Then yesterday I killed another one. Now I feel like they are everywhere, and I feel like they know I am killing their friends by flushing them away. So now they are out for vengeance. Those sneaky, 8 legged, Bastards.

These are black and white nails(and a seamless segue). These were inspired by Victoria of Manicurator, and a tutorial she did for Nail It Magazine. For mine I used Wet 'n Wild French White Cream and Zoya Dahlia. I just taped of the section I wanted black and boom, magic. Beautiful, simple, magic.


Victoria of Manicurator
Victoria of Manicurator
Victoria of Manicurator

9 comments:

  1. Love it! Simple but still quite striking!

    Toria (toria-creativemine.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mani. Urgh. Spiders *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I know the feeling! Im not sure if it was a joke or not, but once when I was very young my uncle "found" a caterpillar on my cheek (the same way you "find" a nickel behind someone ear). Anyways after that I kept thinking I was feeling them on my body, and I even slept in the hall because I felt like they were in my bed. To this day I get the creepy crawlies looking at them! Such a gross feeling!

    I love your manicure!


    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Simple. Magic. Perfect! I love black&white combination! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!
    And! I surely wouldn't be happy if there was a spider in my bed. Kill 'em all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful mani!
    But think, if there were no spiders, we would have to deal with a LOT of other critters, they are useful house mates - I love our spiders ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! Love the combo with textured nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...