Monday 30 September 2013

A England - Lady of the Lake: Birthday Nails!

So as you know my birthday was last week.  I posted Doctor Who, Dalek Rave nails.  But those weren't the nails I was actually wearing on my birthday.  I just thought it would be a really neat thing to get to post on my birthday.

A England Lady of the Lake was the polish I was wearing on my actual birthday.  I really didn't feel like doing anything special like cupcakes, or just in general birthday related nail art.  I just wanted simple.  Lady of the Lake is a rich, dark purple with scattered holo.  This is another brand of polish that get's it right when it comes to holos.  But then again my favourite types of holos are the more subtle ones that stand alone as a colour as well.  I used 2 coats on most fingers and 3 on a few because they were patchy.

Overall I LOVE this colour(and all of their polishes).  NEED MORE!

If you would like a bottle(or multiple) you can get this on their website if you are in the UK or from online retailers such as Ninja Polish.  They retail for around $10USD.




8 comments:

  1. Lady of the Lady is a beautiful holo for sure, and perfect for a birthday mani!
    I love your pics of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it is such a pretty polish, great for a birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love almost all a-england polishes and Lady of the Lake is beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really stunning, perfect for a birthday! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...