Sunday 10 February 2013

Th' Claw Presents OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark Suede!

So I took pictures 'o 'tis on me right hand. 'n was that ever harrrd. I was doin' th' same position that I normally do wit' me left hand, but it felt like I was makin' some strange claw hand, that I had wee control over. Even when I do it now wit' both hands, 'tis feels like 'tis goin' to start crampin'. 

Anyways 'tis be Lincoln Park After Dark Suede. I used it as a base fer me Sperm Nails...that sound fantastic. Now I don't own th' original Lincoln Park After Dark but I be knowin' it be nothin' like 'tis. 'tis be a plum purple, filled wit' silver shimmer 'n 'o course a suede finish. th' original be a blackened purple. 'tis was 2 easy coats 'n dried in no time at all. 'n it be crazy easy to work wit'.  'n wow does top coat ever make it stunnin'!

'tis discontinued but I still spy wit' me eye ever now 'n then in stores.

Wish I had better suede photos but I took th' photos at different times.


Not th' best picture but it looks so soft!


14 comments:

  1. I like it suede, but I LOVE it glossy! <3 Amazing swatches (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish has to come live with me. Argh, OPI, you are my Nemesis! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. random accent? haha! beautiful polish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put the post into an English to pirate translator. I wanted to see if anyone would say anything :P

      Delete
  4. Haha nice accent? The suede version of this looks different from the normal glossy version that I have...it's a lot less black. It's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put the entire post in an English to pirate translator :P While I don't have the original I do think they are both pretty. But apart from being shades of purple and OPI those are the only things they have in common.

      Delete
    2. Bahahaha I thought it was a leprechaun!! Oh boy I was off..>.<

      Delete
  5. Suedes!! So gorgeous! I wish these are still for sale.

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love it matted and shiny!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, I like it matt and I like it shiny too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah this is nothing like the original non suede-why do polish people do that???? Name something the same but has a different color?

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...