Friday 8 February 2013

Loudest ColoUr indeed...

So a while ago I showed you one of my first polishes by Sation, over this one.  Loudest Color(oh how I wish people would learn to spell properly.. COLOUR :P) is a fabulous neon with a texture that's almost jelly-like.  It's somewhere between neon green and neon yellow, definitely leaning green.

Now, I know neons aren't everyone's thing.  For the life of me I cannot understand why, but that's another conversation for another day.  They just give me a case of the cheerfuls!  How can you not feel happy looking at bright and peppy neon colours???

But anyway, onto the actual polish:  Application was good, a little thick, but in general nothing that a little extra care couldn't fix.  I used two coats for these swatches, and it looked more opaque IRL.  It's also a little greener in person and a WHOLE LOT more retina-searingly bright.  As you can see from the last photo, this polish is kind of a chameleon.  I love it <3

Natural light, no flash.




4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love how bright this is! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's probably the loudest colour I've ever seen. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sha-ZAM, that is some serious lime! Sation is really impressing the hell out of me these days. And this one is even *more* neon IRL? WOW.

    PS: Hell yeah, "colour"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that's one great neon! i looooove me some neons

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...