Friday 1 February 2013

Fancy Polish...if it burns a little that's ok right?

So after my audition(which as it turned out went well) yesterday I decided to go out and buy a bottle of nail polish.  I went looking around Chinatown to see if there was anything interesting.

That's when I found this bottle of what looked like black stuff with glitter.  It had no labels at all on it.  When I opened it I realized it was a black glitter with large, medium and small hexagonal glitter in a grayish base.  I thought cool, I'll buy this.  At the counter the lady smiled at me and said "Fancy polish."

Indeed it was.

When I got home I opened the bottle and wow did it smell like hell on fire.  And the smell just lingered.  Anyways I decided to layer it over a plain ol white.  This confirmed that the base was i fact gray.

Now you know when you put on polish your fingers get that cold feeling?  Well that happened.  Followed by burning and tingling.   I hoped when I removed it my nails wouldn't come of with the polish.

Sorry the pictures aren't the best.  It was extremely cloudy, and I took the pictures and then took it off soon after.  The sun came out later but I was not having my fingers fall off.

I probably wont use this again.  This is like the gonorrhea of nail polish.  That's one of the burning diseases right?

13 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear that the audition went well!
    And even if it's pretty, I wouldn't like using it again either - scary...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god that is terrifying!! I'm glad your nails didn't fall off...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that sounds scary, god knows the chemicals in that bottle! Glad the audition went well though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--sounds like some powerful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like this stuff could burn rust off a car. Too bad, it looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha! too bad this stuff was creepy, because its really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't use it again too, but it still looks pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for the audition! I guess no more mysterious unlabled polish huh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! It's nice to know an honest blogger. I'm really sorry about the pain you endured to provide us w info. you are dedicated! thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a dork-the gonorrhea of polish????? Where do you come up with this sh*t? You make me LOL! This is why it's always better to spend a few extra bucks and get a brand you trust that won't make your fingers burn like hell

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...