Monday 18 February 2013

Blood red nails on your fingertips - OPI Got the Blues For Red + Your thoughts on polish rebellions

Hey guys!  How are you all? Good?  Great.

Anyways this is what I have been wearing for the past 3 days because I am lazy.  I initially put in on because I had an audition this weekend and one of the lines of one of the songs I was singing was "Blood red nails on your fingertips" (Yeah, that's Bon Jovi Robyn!)  So I figured this was appropriate!  In the end I didn't go to the audition for reasons I had.

OPI's Got the Blues For Red is a red crelly with blue undertones.  Depending on the light though it can look blood, or bright red.  It applied in 3 coats.  Well I applied it.  I would tell you, while making a great fuss the day my polish decides do magically do my nails for me.  I hope that never happens.  It can only lead to a polish uprising.   Death and carnage would clearly follow.   All hail our polish overlords.

In the event of a magical polish uprising where all the bottles come to life, which polish do you think would lead the rebellion? 

 This is exactly how it looks most of the time indoors.
Natural light.

17 comments:

  1. What a lovely red!! I've never seen it before. I'm not sure what polish would lead the rebellion, but I know it would be pink. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love how it looks in the first picture! I feel like China Glaze Revolution would lead the polish uprising...for obvious reasons...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is smokin'! It's gorgeous on you and sexy as hekk. I think some sort of blue creme would lead the uprising. They already have the power to stain and render nails useless to a weaker, sheer specimen. And we continue to buy and wear them. A likely revolutionary, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW, it IS beautiful... sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a unique and beautiful red, it goes so well on you and your blog. Any polish uprising at my house would be led by Mad as a Hatter, it is an instigator. A real piece of work. It alone began my nail polish acquisition mania.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW that is such an awesome polish! really beautiful and unique

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the indoor, not so wild about natural light. I missed ur postings. I'm glad ur back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the indoor, not so wild about natural light. I missed ur postings. I'm glad ur back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like both shades in the different lighting :)

    thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha that's a gorgeous polish! It looks fantastic in both lightings! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eep! How was I oblivious to this OPI? It's pretty darn stunning. And the ringleader for my polish rebellion would probably be Illamasqua Creator. Now that's a helluva polish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like it indoor :-) A little bit strange but beautiful shade of red! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that looks soo different in the two pics almost like it was not the same polish at all. I love the dark blood red color.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful color and nails. What’s the name of the color please?

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...