Monday 17 September 2012

It's so cute, she'll sometimes take a pack of mayonnaise...


So when I saw swatches of Hap Hap Happy Hands' Arrested Development collection, I knew my paypal balance was going to suffer.  Arrested Development is easily in my top 5 favourite TV shows of all time, and I absolutely loved the moments she used as inspiration for the polishes.  I bought three, but I'll have to show you the other two together because they go together(Illusions, Michael and Tricks are Something a Whore Does for Money... Or Candy).   So first up is Mayonegg, which feautures medium and larger matte yellow hex glitters in a jelly-like white base with fine shimmer.

I did three coats alone on my middle finger(and index) and the other fingers show two thin coats over a single coat of my favourite white creme, NARS Ecumé.  The formula left a lot to be desired as you can see from the obvious application problems(FORGET wrapping the tips with this one!), but I anticipated that because this polish is honestly PACKED with glitters.  The trouble in application was forgiven when there was not a bit of glitter fishing to be done.




First photo was taken in bright sunlight, the other two in fluorescent indoor light.

4 comments:

  1. Looove AD! Not crazy about the polish, but I definitely appreciate the reference! I am tempted to buy just because of that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised I lurve this so hard <3

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...