Monday 24 September 2012

Cult Nails I Got Distracted

So Cult Nails have fast established themselves as one of my favourite brands.  Compared to others, their polishes wear beautifully, and Maria comes up with colours that are both unique and totally wearable.  And let's not forget that fabulous formula that just GLIDES onto the nail.

So I was a little bit skeptical when I saw that Maria's 13-year-old daughter Coco was creating her own collection.  I was a little worried it would be too obnoxious even for me!  Well, obviously I was wrong because I bought two of the polishes.  You already saw Annalicious... so I present I Got Distracted!

Now, for people who know me, this would be almost criminally hilarious.  My former college roommate won't let me sit facing reflective surfaces when we go out to eat together because I'll get distracted by reflections of TVs, people walking by, all sorts of things.  I am nothing if not easily distracted.  I have, as Robyn(guest blogger extraordinaire) says, "the attention span of a fly".

This polish is amazing.  Seriously one of the most amazing polishes I've ever owned.  It's a black jelly base with holographic microglitter, green microglitter, and larger green hexes.  It comes alive in the light and kind of looks like a witch's cauldron, simmering away with some wonderful magic.  This is two thin coats with Wicked Fast topcoat.


Macro shot!  Knocked my tips a little, but check out those beautiful glitters!

5 comments:

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...