Wednesday 29 August 2012

Ruby Kisses-Steel Magnolia + OPI-I Lily Love You = Times Square After Midnight

So the only reason I bought I Lily Love you is because back when I was in NYC last September I was going to a taping of Anderson Coopers talk show and I wanted to change my nails up.  George had ILLY you and And I had Steel Magnolia.  I don't know why but I decided to layer them.  I loved it! It reminded me of photos I had seen of Times Square after midnight, after the confetti, and after every one had left. Well minus all the disgusting garbage.

Steel Magnolia is a charcoal gray packed with silver shimmer (that flashes the dreaded teal).  The formula is fantastic.  To EASY coats.

ILLY is a very pale pink jelly packed with iridescent flakies and glitter of all shapes and sizes.  I used two coats on my nails.  This was a mega bitch to take of.  One of the worst polishes to remove in my opinion.



 You can see the teal here.
And a bit here.
 With I Lily Love You.
 Wish the photos were a bit better.
But I didn't notice till after I took it off and uploaded the photos.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! This is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a surprisingly awesome combination! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing combo!! I want ILLY! And omg Andersen Cooper...what a fine specimen he is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome combination... I've been trying to think of more ways to use ILLY. I'm always staring at it and putting it on nail wheels, but I so rarely use it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combo! I don't think I've ever seen this one layered over a dark colour. Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I look at the picture I don't see 'disgusting garbage'...I see confetti that is the remnants of a really fun night....but that's just me. =)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...