Wednesday 18 April 2012

OPI Crown Me Already

Just a reminder to follow us on twitter at ValkyrieNails!  There will be some very special stuff going on there in the future and if you're on twitter, you won't want to miss out.

Now HERE's a polish that I'm not surprised I love.  Obnoxious silver glitter?  Sign me up!  When the Miss Universe collection came out, I saw this and knew it would be mine.  I love the wide variety of glitter in this polish, and I love that it looks like I have a disco ball on my nails.  It just reflects so much light and almost glows.

Photos do this no justice, it truly is stunning in person.  This is one of my favourite manicures to do because it makes me feel like a fancy pirate princess.  I think it was Scrangie who said this looks like a treasure chest and she was totally right.  It's so magical.

This is two thin coats over one thin coat of China Glaze Icicle.  I tend to wear it like that just to cover up any bald spots.

Just look at the sparkle!






Do any of you own Crown Me Already?  How do you wear it?  What's your favourite glitter?

8 comments:

  1. This polish is in my top 10! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so shiny! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! This polish is calling my name! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous- one of my favourite polishes! I wear it over a silver metallic, just to make sure I don't have any spots where my nails show through. Love how blingy this is!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...