Thursday 19 April 2012

Hunger Games Nails Aka A Whole Lotta Whip Pan

Sort of.

This is going to be a quick post because I have to go out in 8 minutes!

Anywho, just for the record I have read the first book... It was ok.  And I have never seen the movie.  I'm sure I will one day. These nails are based on my friends description of the film. Which was "Lots of whip pans and a guy dressed up as a rock.  Which is the best part of the film".

So I tried to make my fingers look like a forest kind of would in a whip pan shot. And I did a rock with eyes for my accent nail.

Sorry the pic is kinda blah.  I took the pics quickly.  If you wanna know what I used just ask.

 1 minute to spare!  Gotta run!!!

7 comments:

  1. Ahahah!!! This is hilarious and really well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing so hard! It is true tho - he did dress like a rock!!AHAHHAA! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE you rock!! So cute and funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg hahaha this is amazing! i laughed so hard when they showed him dressed as a rock

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha yes that part in the movie was pretty funny! Nice job on the mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. The "guy dressed up as a rock" nail cracked me up so hard. The whip pans were practically giving me a headache during the movie, but I get why they did it- I suppose it was a way to include all the violence, but avoid a restrictive rating. That way kiddies can still see it.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...