Saturday 24 March 2012

OPI - Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?

So this week had been quite busy so I haven't really felt like updating until right now. Life eh?

Anyways today I have a swatch!  I was actually wearing this a couple of days ago and one of my best friends Robyn noticed it and asked if that was the polish from OPI's Holland collection.  I was so happy she was able to identify it.  She used to make fun of my polish obsession and to see the disgusting polish monster she's become makes me warm right down to the cockles of my heart.

So Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? was the only polish from the collection that I bought.  I think I've mentioned this before but I'm rather picky when it comes to polish.  Generally I only find a couple per collection that I really, really like and want.  And in the Holland collection this was the one.

Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? Is a plum cream that is full of coppery shimmer.  It almost looks like embers from a fire.  Application was a dream.  Two coats, no problem.  This colour really comes to life in the sun, but even indoors when the shimmer isn't as noticeable there's still something special about it!

Well that's all for today!  I hope everyone has a great weekend.  I shall spend mine indoors writing like crazy and trying not to get distracted :P






Ps. Drei!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I'm so ashamed of myself! What have you done to me?

    I didn't find the Holland collection very exciting either. I love this colour, but I don't think it would look good on me. Vampsterdam is super sexy too, but not really unique enough to make me want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooowwww. The shimmers look so gooood.
    (**,)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...