Sunday 26 February 2012

Sephora by OPI - Break a Leg Warmer

This is the only polish I was interested in from Sephora by OPI's Urban Ballerina collection. And boy oh boy was I glad I bought it!

First off when it comes to polishes in general I find that (at least in my case) if there's any formula that's gonna give you application problems it's gonna be glitter or cream based polishes.  I find if any polish is ether going to be goopy or get goopy over time its going to be one of the two.  Let me just say that the formula for this is FLAWLESS.  It applies like butter (if you put butter on your nails, and it was a really good polish, and not butter). It goes on opaque in 2 easy coats and evens out beautifully.

Break a Leg Warmer is a true medium to dark gray.  And I love it because it's just gray.  Not grayish blue, or grayish green.  Just Gray. <---- Imagine that said by Jack Mcfarland from Will & Grace.  If you watch/watched the show you'll get why.




This last picture is actually quite old.  And I had been wearing it for a few days which is why it's scuffed up and such.  But I really like wearing Break a Leg Warmer wit Milani's one coat glitter, Silver Dazzle.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, the bit about "butter" cracked me up. This is really beautiful... I love the colour, and the accent nail. Gorgeous! And I have to tell you- I really like the shape of your nails!

    Looking forward to reading more of your blog posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you :) And I'm glad you like the blog!

      Delete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...