Sunday 5 February 2012

OPI - Dating A Royal

First off if I were going to date a royal it would be Prince Harry.  But the key word is date.  The boy is too cray-cray for anything more... Maybe... Or maybe I just wanna party with him.  That would be a night of regret and tears.  Best. Night. Ever.

Anyhoo on to the polish :P Dating a royal id from OPI's 2008 Mod About Brights collection.  This was one of the first nail polishes I bought when I started giving a hoot about nails.  I love it because it's bright enough that you know its blue, but not so bright that it's in your face obnoxious.

Dating a royal is a royal blue cream.  Application was pretty good.  It wasn't the best but it was far from the worst.  It did even itself out wonderfully.  I used 3 coats, but I'm sure you could get away with 2 if they were slightly on the thicker side. The finish was super shiny even without any top coat.

Now on to the photos.  Dating a Royal is like Mitt Romney under the camera.  It doesn't stick to one colour, it keeps changing. I actually googled images for it and most of them came out much brighter (more of a cornflower blue). The first 3 images are with flash as as you can see with the first 2 it leans more towards a cornflower blue.  The 3rd one is a bit darker, and finally the last one I took without flash is the closest I could get what the colour looks like in person. It's probably a hair darker than that but that was the best shot I could get without it looking too dark.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...