Tuesday 21 February 2012

Diane von Fürstenberg Inspired nails

First off I could never pronounce Fürstenberg properly. Why you might ask? Simple, most of the times I saw her name there wasn't a umlaut. That makes the name!!! If you're gonna have a wicked awesome German name you should always pronounce it in it wicked awesome way. Ja?

Now onto the nails! Theses pictures are from her Fall 2012 RTW collection.


While I liked the colour of the outfit I decided to go with Blue.  I don't think yellow looks good on me at all. And I used Sally Hansen's Blue Pacific, OPI's Black Onyx and paint.



I didn't have a cream teal so I used Orly Sweet Peacock. For the domino I used paint and a french manicure polish by Nailene. 


Hopefully I'll have some more fashion inspired nail art soon!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I am loving that first mani! So freakin awesome! FYI you may get more comments if you get rid of your word verification for comments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (for the comment as a whole) :P For some reason I thought that since when I commented here since I saw no verification, no on else did. But I see now that I changed it (at least I hope I did) that wasn't the case.

      Delete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...