Friday 27 January 2012

Wet N Wild: Night Prowl

Wet N Wild's Night prowl is a black/charcoal jelly base filled with fuschia glitter.  It's something that I could see wearing a lot more close to Halloween.   For this I used 3 coats for full opacity.  And the formula was superb.

I actually didn't think I would like this as much as I do.  It looks nice in the bottle but it looks even nicer on the nails.  I think I like this because it's a) Dark and b) Has glitter that isn't obnoxious.

I'm not sure where you would get this in Canada as we for some reason don't have a lot of Wet N Wild polishes (anymore) in the stores*.  On my visits to the states you can find Wet N Wild at pretty much any drug store.

Now on to the pictures! (Which by the way I'm still fiddling with day by day.  Trying to figure out what setting work best, lighting and all that jazz.)







1 comment:

  1. I have this too...maybe I will try it today! Looks hot on you.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...