Friday 27 January 2012

Sally Hansen - Gilty Pleasure

So this is my first (and only) gold polish.  You would think I had more.  Anyhoo I probably wouldn't have bought it on my own.  This was actually a gift from a friend for Christmas.  And can I say, I'm digging it (Sure I can. This is my blog!)

Gilty Pleasure is an shimmery antique gold.  It's not too yellow or orange which I think (personally) looks blah.

I wont lie when I fist got it as a gift I was a little hesitant.  Not because it was gold and I had none but because it was metallic and they have a tendency of being streaky and looking bad.  But fear not! Streakyness was minimal and I doubt you would be able to see it unless you hands are right up in someone face.

I used 3 coats in these pictures.  The formula was ok.  While it was easy to manage it wasn't the best.  And I know lots of people don't like the wide brush but I really like it.  It suits my nails perfectly and allows for super easy application!

I would totally wear this as a Valkyrie.  It would go with my suit made of gold.  I would totally have a gold suit.  A bedazzled gold suit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...