Saturday 21 January 2012

1st post!

Who the flip am I?

I'm a girl in her early 20's who loves nail polish and boy bands.

Why Varnished Valkyrie?

I assume if I were flying out of the sky on my horse, getting ready to choose who dies in battle, my nails would be wicked awesome.

Faves?

As far as brands go I love OPI, Butter London and Chanel. I also am a sucker for vampy colours.

Things you find ehhhhh...

Not gonna lie. Glitter. Now I love it but at the same time I can't go wearing it everyday. I like to at least pretend I'm all growed up sometimes. Also stamping. I just don't like how it looks... Stamped.

Will you update every single day?

Sometimes I might.  Sometimes I might not. I try and have a life.

Anything else we should know about you?

If you don't like Take That you can leave now. Or stay... but don't tell me you don't like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...